Things I should be doing: Writing
Things I am doing: Imagining random shit from the story I want to write without actually thinking them through and then forgeting about them.
I am glad I am not the only person who does that.
"LET’S GO FIGHT SOME FUCKIN CRIIIIIIIME"
Blossom was all about the do-good, American Heroes.
Buttercup loved the edgy heroes with dark pasts and complex morals.
Bubbles knew Japanese well enough to read and understand comic books from Japan intended for her age group. That’s actually very impressive, but then again, this is the girl who can speak squirrel.
I think you mean “Bubbles was a fucking weeb”
We’re adults and we get to decide what that means: The Home Depot Edition
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
when i make a joke to myself and no one’s around to hear it
If you can’t find a place on your blog for Patrick Stewart in a bathtub dressed like a lobster, then your blog probably doesn’t deserve such majesty anyway.